Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Dance Day


Today was a really good day for Miss Keely. She did really well and used several different words throughout the day. The best part of the day by far was when she was sitting on my lap wanting me to tickle and love on her. While she was on my lap she looked up at me and pointed to my nose and said "nose." She went on to point out and say my eyes, mouth, and ears too. She had never done this before. I have never heard her say all of those body parts or be able to even point to all of them. It was so awesome! We did a lil happy dance. Well ok, I did the happy dance. She just looked at me like I was crazy, and eventually smiled. I think she smiled when she realized I wasn't going to stop until I made her smile.


I am hoping that by the end of the weekend I have a chance to sit down and write about what led us to where we are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment