Sunday, January 16, 2011

Keely's Jokes

Keely's play skills are coming along well. This week she was playing with her safari animals and as I was watching her play, she looked up at me and had some of the smaller ones and said "babies". A little bit later she had some animal and was making Pablo (little Backyardigans figurine) kiss the animal.

Tonight she was ornery as can be. She was trying to do things she knew she wasn't suppose to do, and she would wait until I turned my back and then try to get away with doing it. When I would catch her she would start giggling and take off running from me. One thing was moving the rug from the back door onto the coffee table and another was turning over a chair in the dining room. Both she knows she is not suppose to do and every time I turned around she would go for it and just giggle like crazy. It is awesome to see her little personality come through and try her little jokes with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment