Friday, November 13, 2009

A New Haircut


Well we have all been sick for about a week now so I haven't gotten a chance to update the new blog. Keely got a new haircut last week and it went so well I just have to share with everyone. When I called to schedule her appointment our hair stylist, who is a friend of mine from high school, said something like oh no that's going to be hard. I reminded her that the last couple of times it had gone pretty well so I wanted to try it.

I took her right after she got out of school. She climbed up in the chair and sat down just like a champ. She pretty much sit still the entire time and actually got a haircut, not just a trim, but an actual hair cut. It looks so cute! And as we were leaving the girl who cuts her hair made a comment that she did better than most five year old kids that she does. YAY! Good job Keely. I think she was a little proud of herself too because the rest of the day she walked around smiling like she was justing looking too cute.

Keely also has a new favorite word, away. It actually is really funny because it's like a two year old telling you no for everything except she tells you away. If she doesn't want to do what you want her to, its away, like move away from me. If she doesn't want her dinner, its away, as in move that food away. If she wants to leave, its also away. I love to hear her talk though, so any word, no matter how often, is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment